Saturday, November 9, 2013

November 9, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:
  • I woke up close to 7:00 then Daddy and I played while Mommy rested.  
  • When it was time for Mommy to wake up, I ran upstairs yelling, "Cock-a-doodle- doo"  to wake up Mommy. 
  • She finally woke up so Mommy and I could get ready for the football game. 
  • I went to Ms. Sierra's house while Mommy and Daddy worked the football game.   I had so much fun with Sierra and her family!
  • After Daddy picked me up, we went to Lowes to pick out a new toilet seat that would work for Mommy and Daddy and for me. 
  • After Lowes, I came home and ate Dominoes pizza after picking it up with Daddy.   It smelled delicious!
  • I went back to Sierra's to play while Mommy and Daddy watched WVU play Texas in the football game.

No comments:

Post a Comment