Sunday, November 3, 2013

November 3, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • I woke up at 7:00am this morning which was pretty good considering my body thought it was 8:00.  I was confused as to why it was so sunny at 7:00 but Mommy and Daddy said something about the time changing whatever that means.
  • I cuddled with Mommy and played on the iPad while Daddy took the dogs for a walk.  I was surprised to see that Mommy had bought me a few new games.  The first one was about helping in Grandpa's workshop.  I learned about sawing wood and putting broken things back together again.  Maybe if I get good at the game, Grandpa will let me help in his workshop.
  • Once Daddy was home, Mommy decided we would start our day with the Waffle House since we were awake early.  I love their waffles and juice boxes!
  • Once back at home, I had a bath then got ready for church.  Mommy even blow dried my hair since the air was chilly outside this morning.
  • I spent Sunday School time downstairs, then came upstairs for the church service.  I clapped my hands and sang during the songs and enjoyed watching the kids get their awards.  I wanted to be in the program with them, but Mommy said they had practiced.  I told her, "I've been practicing this..." (and did a cartwheel).  She couldn't help but giggle at me.
  • After church, Daddy played one of my favorite songs and handed me the microphone.  This is a prime example of why Mommy listens to Christian radio stations in the car, so I learn the words to good songs like these.  I had three different people videoing me and taking pictures while I was singing and there were still several people in the church.  I wasn't shy at all to perform on stage.  
  • After a quick lunch, we came home for a nap then I played in the back yard with the dogs before going to Hagerstown.  Daddy decided to take me to Monkey Joes to "wear me out."  I think Mommy and Daddy have as much fun there as I do.  
  • After a quick stop on the way out of Hagerstown, we came home and cooked and ate dinner.
  • Following dinner, I talked Mommy into picking up an empty box and an empty bucket and going on a trash hunt in the house.  We put the trash items in the box and things we wanted to keep and not throw away into the bucket.  Mommy thought this was a great idea I had come up with on my own.  We each had a box and bucket and worked our way through a few rooms of the house before it was bedtime.  Maybe we will continue our "hunt" tomorrow.













No comments:

Post a Comment