Friday, November 8, 2013

November 8, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • Another good night's sleep and woke up and was reminded it was Friday, so it was a great morning.  Mommy got me a yummy chocolate iced donut with sprinkles to take to Ms. Cheri's. 
  • On the way there, I looked through a Walmart toy guide that Mommy had brought home last week.  I pointed out a few things to Mommy that I wanted her to buy me.  She explained that this time of year we don't buy many presents since Christmas is coming soon.  She asked me if I remembered Santa and sitting on his lap to ask what I want for Christmas last year.  I didn't remember, so she tried reminding me of what he looked like and where I saw him.  A few minutes after that conversation, I told Mommy that I wanted to go see "Snowda."  She asked me who Snowda was and I said, "The guy you just told me about."  Mommy corrected me and told me I meant Santa.  I told her I wanted to go to the mall to see him, but she explained that he probably was still sleeping.
  • I was all alone at Ms. Cheri's again since Payton stayed home today.  
  • When Mommy picked me up, she let me play with her jewelry that she had gone to work while she drove.  We picked up a Happy Meal to take to Ms. Sierra's house.  The little boy in there did not want to book included in his meal, so he gave it to me.  I got another one in my Happy Meal, so I ended up with two books and was so excited about them.
  • I spent a few hours with Sierra and her family and had a lot of fun.  I look forward to spending more time with her tomorrow.
  • I decided to tell Mommy and Daddy both a Knock, Knock joke.  I said, "Knock, knock.  Who's there.  A brand new pig!"   Knock Knock jokes are so much better when you don't have to have anyone respond and you can tell the whole joke yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment