Saturday, November 16, 2013

November 16, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:
  • When I woke up, I came downstairs and Daddy and I ate breakfast and played doctor with my medical kit.  
  • When Daddy left to go "dig a hole," I came upstairs and played with the iPad and visited with Mommy a few minutes.  I also played with and petted Cameron.  After I got Cameron to quit holding Mommy down, we came downstairs to play.   Mommy and I played with my medical kit too, then I played with my balloon and the dogs.  
  • After playing, Mommy and I reorganized the living room.  I was such a super helper by putting my toys away, taking things to other rooms to put them away, and even bringing Mommy the broom when she needed it.  The only problem Mommy had is when I caught her throwing away some of my cards and my puzzle pieces.  I grabbed them and sadly said, "You were going to throw them away, were you?"
  • After organizing and cleaning, Mommy took me to lunch.  I first wanted to go to Chick-fil-A, that is until Mommy told me it was warm enough for us to play at the park so we wouldn't have to play inside.  I then decided to go to McDonalds for lunch.  I got a "Build-a-Bear" snowflake bear and even got a bonus nugget (5 instead of the 4 I was supposed to get).  
  • After lunch, Mommy took me to "my playground" to play.  She drove to Ambrose Park which I used to refer to as "my playground," but I said, "not here, the other park."  After a few questions, she realized that I wanted to go where my party was this past September, War Memorial Park.  Mommy had to make a few turns to get going the right way.  I told her "that's odd" and she seemed surprised that I knew that word.  Once we got to the park, I had so much fun running, swinging, going down the slides, playing on the merry-go-round, petting puppy dogs, and even playing in the leaves.  
  • Mommy and I went grocery shopping after playing, then headed home for a nap.
  • Daddy and Mommy cooked dinner after nap and after eating, I played with my Legos, played with my balloon and Mommy's iPad, then relaxed on the couch with Mommy.  I told Mommy that she was "my best friend in the whole world" and she gave me a big hug.







 













No comments:

Post a Comment