Monday, November 25, 2013

November 25, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • The morning wake up call came early this morning.  I was tired and cold, so I really didn't want to wake up.  I told Daddy my leg hurt, so he got the lotion for me and it made it all better.
  • I wore a super cute purple shirt with my flowered jeans.  I pointed out my purple shirt to Mommy and told her "it has a button in the back."  
  • After much convincing, I decided to finally put my coat on to get in the car.  Mommy had to carry me to the car since it was so cold, luckily Mommy had started the car so it was nice and warm and toasty inside.  
  • Once at Ms. Cheri's, I put the pillows out for me and my friends and got comfortable. 
  • Keegan and I had fun playing today.  Payton was at her Grandma's so she wasn't there today.  I missed her, but was glad for my friend Keegan.
  • When Mommy picked me up, I was excited to go to her school.  I even made up a song about going to her school, to her office.
  • I was a super big helper, coloring pictures, eating Mommy's snacks, and even watching a little bit of Curious George while Mommy worked in her office for a bit.
  • We made one stop on the way home.  I've gotten to where I am singing more and more and louder and louder along with my current favorite CD, TobyMac's Eye on It.  I love nearly all of the songs and know most of the words.  Mommy loves listening to me sing and singing with me.
  •  At home, we at dinner since Daddy had already fixed it.  The lasagna and bread were delicious!  
  • I laid on my belly on the floor and started wiggling toward the foyer.  I told Mommy and Daddy that I was a worm digging through the dirt.  When they asked where I had learned about worms, I told them it was from a television show.  I'm so silly!
  • After playing with Littles and her toy, my balloon, and my eggs and playing with the iPad for a few minutes, it was time for bed.  Mommy and I played with my Cars sticker book for about 10 minutes before bed.  She started telling me all abut the Cars movie that I haven't seen yet.  She talks about it like it's a great movie.  She said maybe we could watch it tomorrow.  Before climbing up to bed, I had to take my socks off since I'm not allowed on my ladder with my socks.  I stepped under my bed and hid to take my socks off, then came out from hiding with my Elmo slippers on.  I was so tickled with myself and Mommy was giggling.  I told her I had to put my slippers on to keep my feet from getting cold until I got to the ladder (it was only 3 feet or so).
  • Mommy seems a little extra sad today so I tried to keep her smiling. 
  • Mommy mentioned something about waking up in the morning and looking out the window to see if I can see snow.  I'll have to remember to do that tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment