Friday, November 29, 2013

November 29, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:



  • I woke up and hung out with Mommy while Daddy walked the dogs.  I ended up falling back asleep with Mommy.  
  • Daddy bought us Krispy Kreme donuts for Donut Friday.  It was nice to have hot, fresh donuts.  It was so yummy!
  • The house wasn't very crowded when I woke up but soon after, there was a house full of family.  
  • Mommy wanted to show me some clothes that she bought me last night, but I told her, "I don't want to now, I'm too busy."  I was busy playing with Littles.  Finally, when Grandma started looking at the clothes, then I started getting excited about seeing them.
  • Everyone started getting ready and I even got to wear my new pink, white, and black plaid dress.  
  • We drove to Hamlin to say goodbye to Popaw.  Everyone seemed sad, so I tried to be extra cute to keep them smiling.  I asked Grandma who covered Popaw since he had an American flag on him.
  • Alice showed up there and I immediately wanted to go back to Grandma and Grandpa's house to see Gracie and Lucy, but had to wait until the preacher was finished first.
  • I fell asleep right before they finished then rode back to Grandma's house with Alice and help her warm up food for everyone to return.
  • Once everyone got back to the house, I changed clothes (into my PJs) then played with my cousins.  I watched The Grinch, played with Littles, and gave everyone bead necklaces to wear around the house.  Andrew and I took silly pictures with his computer so Mommy posted them here since they were so funny.  The whole family looked nice with their beads. 
  • At bedtime, I walked around and gave everyone a hug and said goodnight to them. 
  • The family thinks I'm so funny and smart.... yesterday, when watching The Macy's parade, I saw pilgrims riding on an inflated turkey.  I told them, "I don't believe it!!!"  They were giggling at me so much. 




No comments:

Post a Comment