Thursday, November 21, 2013

November 21, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • Another tired morning, however, I was a little more willing to get up and get ready to go out the door this morning.
  • Once we got to Ms. Cheri's, I couldn't wait to show her my Dora shirt and then I had to sit and rest since I was tired.  Ms. Cheri said we could all take naps early if we needed to, but I got a second wind once Payton got there.
  • I had fun playing with Payton during the day and tried going potty again, but wasn't as successful as yesterday.  Ms. Cheri and Mommy are still very proud of me for trying.
  • When Mommy picked me up, I couldn't wait to get to Ms. Sierra's house.  Mommy and Daddy had a meeting to go to, so I spent the evening playing with Emily and Sierra and even Mr. Calvin.  I think Mr. Calvin is silly and I have fun playing with him.  
  • I jumped up and down and clapped when Mommy and Daddy showed up to pick me up from Ms. Sierra's house.  The moon was playing peek-a-boo behind the clouds when we left there and when we got home.  I thought the moon was being silly.
  • I reminded Daddy of my the steps to my bedtime routine ("vitamin- check, milk- check, diaper and pajamas- check, book- check, bed- check, then under the covers.")  
  • Mommy and Daddy reminded me that tomorrow is Donut Friday.  I love Donut Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment