Sunday, November 17, 2013

November 17, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • I woke up at about 3:00.  I'm not sure what woke me, but Daddy came to get me after he and Mommy heard me whining.  They let me cuddle in bed with them the rest of the night.  
  • I slept until about 8:00 then played with Mommy's iPad for a few minutes until bath time.  
  • I had a nice bath then Daddy dressed me in a cute white button-up shirt and jeans.  
  • Daddy surprised Mommy by wearing the same clothes (white button-up shirt and jeans) as me. 
  • After Mommy's shower, she decided to dress the same so she didn't feel left out.  Everyone at church thought we were going for pictures after church since we were dressed alike, but we were just being silly.  After the service was over, I sang one of my favorite songs, MacDaddy by tobyMac on the microphone.  I was much more quiet than usual so Mommy seemed a little disappointed, but still thought I was super cute. 
  • Daddy took Mommy and I to eat a yummy lunch after church then we came home and took a nap.  I was exhausted!
  • After nap, I woke up ready to go to the library.  We took back my four library books and I picked out four new ones to bring home.  It's always such a hard choice choosing only four, but Mommy and Daddy helped me narrow down my choices.  I was super excited to find another Lady Bug Girl book and a book about the moon.  I played with the puppets and Daddy gave me a lesson about hiding behind the curtain so people only see the puppet.  I also played with the wooden puzzles, looked at the fish, and read a book on the computer (with Daddy's help).  It was fun!  I love the library!
  • After a couple of stops on the way home, we went home and Mommy fixed dinner.  It was delicious!
  • Mommy had me color a few different things on paper this evening.  She drew a Christmas tree and snowman and hoped I would draw something like hers, but I kinda went in my own creative direction with my artwork.  She said something about there being a contest for Grandma's work and that she would have to send one of my drawings.  I hope one is nice enough to send.  Mommy's favorite was the one I drew while looking at her Christmas tree. 
  • I've tried going potty a few different times today and even got treats for trying.  Hopefully I'll get this potty thing figured out soon.













No comments:

Post a Comment