Friday, November 1, 2013

November 1, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • Nothing beats starting a day with a chocolate and sprinkle covered donut.  I'm so thankful for Donut Friday!  
  • I had a great time with Payton today at Ms. Cheri's.  The two of us helped Ms. Cheri clean off her porch so we got lots of pieces of the leaves all over us.  I love the leaves, they are so pretty and fun to crunch!
  • I ate my gummy bears with my lunch and they were delicious!
  • When we got home, I couldn't wait to see Daddy (or my candy!).
  • Mommy and Daddy made we wait until after dinner to eat more of my Halloween candy.  My choice for tonight was Skittles, but I was nice enough to share a few red ones with Mommy since they are her favorite.
  • Mommy took a nap on the couch so I watch a little Curious George and Quiz Time.  I also played with Indy and Littles and even wore my Elmo slippers around the house before bed.  
  • I'm so glad tomorrow is Saturday.  I can't wait to sleep in.   (Mommy and Daddy are crossing their fingers)

No comments:

Post a Comment