Monday, November 4, 2013

November 4, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • I wore my cute Minnie Mouse shirt today to Ms. Cheri's.
  • Mommy packed three Disney packs for Keegan, Payton, and I to play with at Ms. Cheri's.  Mommy hadn't even left yet when I was deciding that Keegan would have the Jake and the Neverland Pirates one, Payton would have the Doc McStuffins one, and I would have the "princess" one (Sophia the First).  The only thing in the small packs is miniature crayons, a tiny character coloring book, and a sticker, but I think they are great and couldn't wait to share them with my friends.
  • When Mommy picked me up, I nearly ran to the car.  I couldn't wait to go home and get dressed for dance class.  
  • Although I put my dance clothes on with ease, I wasn't as helpful as Mommy had hoped when she was fixing my hair, so it didn't come out as neat as it had when we practiced last night.  She had to use a few bobby pins and they hurt a little, but I tolerated them.
  • Mommy took lots of pictures of me since I was super cute in my dance outfit.  I felt like Angelina Ballerina. 
  • Once we got to class, I kept telling the teacher that it was time to start class.  She showed me how to read the clock and when to know when it was time to start class.  While waiting, I helped another girl tie her ballet slipper, well, I tried anyway.  Mommy ended up tying it for her.  When the clock said it was time for class, I reminded the teacher and we all ran next door.  I practiced the princess walk, happy feet, and claps and got a lollipop for being a good girl.  I also gave Mommy a paper about costumes for a May recital.  I can't wait! 
  • Once at home, Daddy had already fixed dinner.  It was delicious!
  • I played with Gemma, even putting sunglasses on her and calling her "Rockstar Gemma" and "Cutie Gemma."  Mommy says she is so patient with me.  I also put the sunglasses on Mommy (upside-down, of course as I always do). 
  • I pinched my thumb in the drawer and it hurt.  Thank goodness for ice and a kiss from Mommy to make it all better.














No comments:

Post a Comment