Saturday, November 30, 2013

November 30, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I woke up and relaxed with a Mommy until Daddy finished walking the dogs. 
  • When I can put of the room, the only people left in grandma's house was Mommy, Daddy, Grandma, and Grandpa.  Everyone else had already left to go home.  
  • I ate waffles, part of a muffin, and part of a Tudor's apple biscuit for breakfast. 
  • I stayed on my pajamas all day.  It was wonderful!  
  • I ate some left over fruit, specifically the pineapple.  It was so yummy!
  • Aunt Carol stopped by on her way out of town. It was nice to see her before she left.  
  • Littles was very playful.  I helped her find just the right toy to play with.  
  • I tried using the potty many times today and was successful a few times.  Everyone is so proud of me.  
  • Tomorrow we head back home.  I miss my bed, but will miss cuddling with Mommy and Daddy in bed.  









No comments:

Post a Comment