Saturday, November 2, 2013

November 2, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • Although I was a bear to get to sleep last night, I slept like a baby once I fell asleep.  I didn't wake up until 8:30!  Mommy and Daddy were thrilled!  
  • Daddy and I let Mommy sleep in while we ate breakfast, played, and went to the recycling center  and Lowe's (they have "hammers and see-saws").  She was awake when we got back.  Daddy, and Mommy and I played in my fort/tent/cave (I changed it's name throughout the day).  It was made with a sheet covering the area under my bed to keep the light out.  I took my lantern in and played with Mommy and Daddy.  Mommy and I even played with Mr./Mrs. Potato Head in the fort.  Mommy asked what her name was after we put her together and I said, "Her name is Carol."  Mommy texted her friend Carol the picture.  I then decided Carol needed to be more silly, so I added green glasses to her eyes. 
  • I relaxed a little while with Mommy and even shared some mac-n-cheese with her after I had eaten my leftover pasta from last night's dinner.  
  • Mommy got me a piece of candy after I asked her to.  When she asked what kind I wanted, I said, "Kitty Kat" (Kit-Kat).  Mommy giggled and handed it to me.
  • I took a brief nap, washed dishes, and played with Daddy while Mommy was running errands with Carol.  My favorite part of playing with Daddy was picking up pine cones and blowing bubbles.  We also played with chalk and the doggies.
  • After Mommy got home, she showed me that she had bought me some things.  She got me a red angry bird hooded wrap to wear after bath and even to some cold Cardinals games.  I was super excited about it.  I was also thrilled to find out she bought me my dance outfit.  I tried it on and the leotard fit well, but the tights were too long (the smallest size they had) and the shoes were too little.  Mommy went back to the store, with me this time, to exchange the shoes for a size that fits.  As soon as the girl who works there put the shoe on my foot, she had me stand up to tighten them and I immediately said, "Watch this!" and starting dancing and even twirled on the one foot that had the ballet slipper on it.  The girl was shocked that I was such a good dancer after only one class.  I can't wait to wear my new outfit to class on Monday.  Mommy will have to post some pictures of me in my outfit after Monday's class.  
  • After leaving the dance store, we got drinks at Chick-fil-a then went to the grocery store.  I told Mommy I wanted a big cart with a cup holder (so I could take my drink) instead of the car cart that I normally prefer.  I reminded Mommy all through the store of all the things that we needed to get.  I got a free cookie in the bakery department and talked to the people buying chocolate milk, "You like chocolate milk?  I like chocolate milk too!"
  • At home, we fixed and ate dinner and played with my stick horse, stroller, and puppy dog.  I was content to go to bed and got ready to go upstairs and ran into something with my eye and immediately started crying.  Littles stood up on her back feet right beside of me and started crying too, even though Mommy was right there hugging me.  She was worried about me.  It's so nice to have animals in my life that love me so much.  After cuddling with Mommy with a cold pack on my eye while watching an episode of Curious George, I felt much better and was ready for bed after a brief bit of hyperactivity.  





No comments:

Post a Comment