Wednesday, November 27, 2013

November 27, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:



  • I woke up at 5:30 and it was still dark in my bedroom.  I yelled for Daddy and when he came in, I told him, "I don't have more energy yet."  Daddy took me to his room so I could sleep in between him and Mommy.  We slept until about 7:30 when I got up and had breakfast with Daddy.
  • I had a second breakfast at Waffle House with Carol, Mommy, and Daddy.  I ate half a waffle and some hashbrowns, bacon, and toast with jelly.  I showed my new reindeer hat to Carol and even put my princess sunglasses on too (upside down).  I'm such a silly girl.
  • Once back at home, we rested a few minutes then started packing our things to go.  Mommy and Daddy also searched all over the house for a "special book" to take with them.  I think they made a big mess of the house trying to find it.
  • We left once the car was loaded.  Mommy let me pack as many toys as I wanted to bring in my cow backpack.  
  • I was excited that Indy and Littles got to ride beside me in the car. 
  • I fell asleep before getting to Hagerstown.  
  • I woke up just in time to see lots of snow.  I was super excited to see the snow.  I wanted to get out and play in it.
  • We stopped briefly at Uncle Chris's house.  I immediately reached out and grabbed the snow on the side of the car next to us.  I wanted to play in it, but instead, I went inside to play with Shane and Alexis.  I went upstairs to play with Alexis and Shane played with the dogs.
  • After being on the road again, I was starting to get frustrated.  I told Daddy, "I want to be at Grandma and Grandpa's now...  Is it 2 more miles or 1 mile?" 
  • Once we finally made it, Grandma met me at the car.  I was happy to be there.  After saying hello to everyone, I quickly grabbed my shopping cart from my room and brought it into the living room to start handing out food to the family.  I did hug and say hello to everyone.  
  • Grandma helped me put on some jewelry and Andrew taught me how to do "Up high, down low, too slow."  I thought it was so funny.  
  • I even got to eat a chocolate-covered strawberry after choosing fruit over gummies.  I still got the gummies later though.
  • I tried to use the big girl potty and Grandma and Grandpa were prepared to give me a dollar bill if I was successful, but instead I got part of a chocolate bar for trying.  
  • I'm excited to share the bed with Mommy, Daddy, and Littles tonight.  Indy will also be in our room sleeping on the floor.  It will be like a sleepover.








No comments:

Post a Comment