Tuesday, November 12, 2013

November 12, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • It was tough waking up this morning after sleeping in for the past three days, but the good news was that it was already Tuesday and not Monday.  The bad news is, I didn't get to see Keegan today since it wasn't Monday.
  • I wore my red kitty cat shirt and flower jeans with my brown boots.  Ms. Cheri said I looked super cute.
  • It was snowing a tiny bit when we left the house to go to Ms. Cheri's and Mommy seemed excited about me seeing it, even though it was barely falling from the sky.
  • I had fun playing with Payton and Ms. Cheri was glad we both were feeling a little better this week.  Other than my cough, I'm feeling much better.
  • Mommy and I met Daddy at Habanero for dinner.  I ate a cheese quesadilla for dinner.  I got in trouble for dancing too much instead of eating.  I started crying and pouting.  Daddy ended up taking me to the car since I wasn't listening so Mommy could finish eating.  Mommy and Daddy told me about good manners and when I could and could not dance. They told me to ask them if I wasn't sure.  I'm learning!
  • After we got home, I finished my quesadilla from dinner since Mommy wouldn't cook me anything else.
  • At home, Daddy and I played hide-and-go-seek.  Daddy is a good hider, even hiding under the pillows on the couch and under my table in the living room.  I also hid under the pillows as well and it took Daddy a long time to find me.
  • At trivia at Buffalo Wild Wings, I had a snack and played my Snoopy game on the iPad while Mommy and Daddy played their trivia game.  I had fun and even helped deliver a few answers and even wrote my own answer too.  I also got to say hello to one of Mommy's favorite former students while we were there.  My friend, Andre, our favorite waiter, brought me a whole bowl of oranges again like last week since I had enjoyed them so much.  I drained all of the juice out of them and loved them so much!  Since I was such a good girl while we were there, I got to play my games before we left on the game machine. 














No comments:

Post a Comment