Friday, November 15, 2013

November 15, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • Woke and realized it was Donut Friday!  I requested my new regular, chocolate covered with sprinkles.  
  • I was alone at Ms. Cheri's house today since Payton stayed home with her Daddy.  I missed having a friend to play with. 
  • Mommy picked me up and had spaghetti in the car.  She had stopped at one of the churches who was having a spaghetti dinner and picked up food for our dinner.  It smelled so yummy!
  • At home, we ate dinner and played a bit.  At one point I put my hands together and opened then like a hinge and told Mommy that I was a dinosaur.  She put her hands as a dino too and my dinosaur bit her dinosaur.  It was funny pretending.
  • Daddy spent a lot of the evening working in the living room installing new outlets and organizing the electronics on the new fireplace. He was even really loud sawing new holes and turned all the lights out a couple of time while working on the electricity.  I'm not a fan of dark or loud noises, so I cuddled close to Mommy. She didn't mind. 
  • At bedtime, I kept having Mommy throw one of my toys so I could fetch it like Littles.  
  • Indy always goes to bed in my room under my desk when I go to bed.  He stays in there with me all night. I think he likes having me around.  




No comments:

Post a Comment