Thursday, November 14, 2013

November 14, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • I wore my super cute Minnie t-shirt today.  I love that shirt!
  • I didn't want to get out from under the blankets on the couch to go to Ms. Cheri's.  I wanted to stay where it was warm but Mommy made me go anyway.
  • I ate my muffins in the car and sang my favorite TobyMac songs while Mommy drove.  I hadn't quite finished all my muffins when we got to Ms. Cheri's so I got frustrated when Mommy made me get out of the car.  She told me I could finish inside, but I wasn't too happy about that. 
  • When Mommy picked me up, Travis was hanging out with me and Courtney just left.  I like playing with them... they are fun!
  • Mommy took me home where we played a bit with my toys.  I even told Daddy I wanted to make music so he got his guitar for me to play.  After playing, we cooked and ate dinner.  It was yummy!  
  • I tried using the big girl potty, only after going potty in my diaper.  Some days I really try and some days it seems like I don't care as much... today, not so much!
  • We went to Wal-mart to look at the same thing we looked at last night.  The first Wal-mart was sold out, so we went to a 2nd Wal-mart and they had what we wanted, so we bought it.  We had to move the car seat to the other side so more of the seat would fold down to fit it in the car. 
  • Once we had it at home, I was a super helper!  I held the door while Mommy and Daddy carried it in. I  played with the styrofoam packing materials, and even used some of Daddy's tools to "build" my box fort.  I did help Daddy put a couple of shelf brackets into the actual furniture.  
  • Mommy and I cuddled a few minutes in front of the fireplace before bed.  I really like it.  When Mommy asked me if I thought the fire looked real, I said, "No.  It looks like ink." 






No comments:

Post a Comment