Tuesday, November 5, 2013

November 5, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • I watched a little "Curious George 2" (I call it "George and the Elephant") while eating my breakfast before we left for Ms. Cheri's.  I was upset when Mommy said it was time to go and she nearly had to drag me out the door.  She did let me play with her phone on the way and after watching a bit of a show, I decided to take a few pictures of my feet and the back of the seat.
  • It is still strange leaving in the daylight to go there, but was also strange when it was dark coming home after we stopped at Wal-mart to do a little shopping.  I carried around a basket through the entire store, until it got heavy and Mommy carried it.  Mommy and I browsed the Halloween discounted rack and she bought me four new Halloween cups.  I was very excited and as soon as I got home, I asked Daddy to wash them for me so I could drink my drink out of it with dinner.
  • Mommy fixed dinner and it was yummy.  I ate quite a bit and was very proud of myself.
  • After dinner, it was time to go to trivia at Buffalo-Wild Wings.  I ate a little more there and helped deliver answers and distract the other teams with my cuteness.  I looked at another table and saw someone with oranges on their drink, so I asked my buddy Andre, our waiter, if he could bring me an orange slice.  He went to the kitchen then brought me a bowl with an entire orange cut up in it.  He told me he would bring me another bowl next time I come.  I loved helping Mommy with her cheesecake bites with caramel sauce that she had for dessert and I also like playing me games before we left.
  •  On the way home, I told Mommy and Daddy that it was dark and it was bedtime.  Hopefully my runny nose and slight cough will be better and not worse tomorrow.  Mommy is concerned it is the start of something worse, let's hope not.   










No comments:

Post a Comment