Monday, November 18, 2013

November 18, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • Yet another cranky Monday morning where I would much rather have stayed in bed...  Grrr!
  • Daddy let me wear my hogs and kisses shirt even though it was a pajama t-shirt.  I love it!  
  • I was so comfy under the covers on the couch that Mommy had a very challenging time motivating me to get my jacket on and get in the car.  After a brief disagreement about where I was going to eat my breakfast (Mommy won- I ate it in the car), I put my jacket on and went to the car.  
  • I was excited that it was Monday and I would see Keegan at Ms. Cheri's house as well as Payton.
  • When Mommy picked me up at the end of the day, I had my neon sunglasses on, upside down of course.  She thought I was super cute.
  • I couldn't wait to get home and change my clothes for dance class.  We hurried and changed clothes and I was a super big girl letting Mommy put my hair in a bun.  I learned quickly the first week of class that if I stand really still while Mommy fixes it, she won't have to use bobby pins which sometimes hurt my head.
  • There were a couple of new girls at dance class today and I am having so much fun playing and dancing with them.  Mommy even got a note that in a few weeks she and Daddy can come to class and watch us and eat a little snack with us.  She can't wait!
  • I got a blue lollipop and sticker for being such a good girl in class.  I ate it on the way home and then Mommy let me see how silly my tongue looked from eating it.  I couldn't believe it!
  • After dinner, we relaxed.  I watched my favorite mini-episodes of Simon's Cat on Mommy's computer and a little Bubble Guppies, then played with balloons, the dogs, my crocodile dentist, and Ernie toys.  I also decided to decorate Mommy's toes with crayons even though it tickled just a bit. 
  • Mommy put me to bed after reading a couple of books and cuddling with me for a few minutes in the rocking chair.  









No comments:

Post a Comment