Wednesday, November 13, 2013

November 13, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • Another tough morning of waking up early.  Is it the weekend yet?
  • I asked Mommy to carry me down the stairs after Daddy dressed me.  I told her it was too cold for me to walk by myself.  She carried me to the couch and covered me in blankets until it was time to go.
  • I couldn't wait to show Ms. Cheri and Payton my green pumpkin light.  I got it last year for Halloween and didn't find it until just a day or two ago.  Now, I can't go anywhere without it.  I told Mommy that I'm not afraid of the dark with it.
  • When Mommy picked me up from Ms. Cheri's house, we drove home to pick up Daddy, then did a lot of shopping, but didn't buy a single thing, how weird!  We looked at the same type of thing over and over again, but Mommy and Daddy said they are too picky!   Oh well, hopefully they will find what they are looking for soon.  We even went to Hagerstown to look.  While there, Daddy took Mommy and I to Panera for dinner.  Mommy said it seemed like a great soup night.  I had mac-n-cheese and ate the entire bowl all by myself.  I also ate yogurt and bread too.  I did have fun running around the stores and even found a Barbie house to play with at one of the stores.  Mommy and Daddy had a hard time getting me to leave that place.
  • Everywhere we traveled in Mommy's car today, I sang to the TobyMac CD.  It is usually in Daddy's car, but he switched it to Mommy's.  My favorite song is MacDaddy, but I like and know them all and like singing along.  Mommy says she will have to record me singing along since I'm so cute singing.  
  • Once at home, Mommy and I cuddled on the couch under the blanket while watching a little Curious George.  Even once Daddy started getting me ready for bed, I ran back in to "snuggle" with Mommy another minute or two.  Mommy loves that I like to cuddle/snuggle with her more now.  


No comments:

Post a Comment