Monday, November 11, 2013

November 11, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • It was a nice surprise to get to sleep in on a Monday.  Mommy said it was a holiday so that's why she didn't have to work and why we could sleep in.
  • Daddy and I ate breakfast and played with the dogs for a little while this morning.
  • Mommy and I cuddled and watched a show together on television.
  • I helped Mommy and Daddy do some shredding and cleaning of the foyer.  I was such a big helper and am pretty good at using the shredder.  
  • Daddy took me to Chick-fil-a for lunch and to play since I was such a big helper.  I had a lot of fun there and even got ice cream to eat for dessert.
  • After running around Target with Mommy and Daddy and waiting in the car with Mommy (while having a meltdown while waiting for Daddy), I fell asleep on the way home.  Daddy carried me in and I was able to stay asleep for the remainder of my nap.  
  • After nap, it was time to get a quick snack then get ready for dance class.  I put on my dance clothes and was ready to go.  I told Mommy I needed pants, so I think she is going to get me some leg warmers to keep my legs a little warmer as the weather gets colder.  
  • I had a lot of fun at dance and remembered from last week that we got to go next door to class when the big hand of the clock was on the 3.  Kayla taught me that last week and was surprised I remembered this week.  I was such a good girl at dance that I got a lollipop and a "Diva" sticker.
  • After we got home, I had mac-n-cheese, chicken, and fruit for dinner.  
  • We called Grandma and Grandpa and talked to them and told them about dance, then I decided to show them some dance moves with my "ABCD player" so we had to switch to Facetime so they could see me.  
  • I played with my blocks and danced and watched a little television until bedtime.  
  • I had to sort my money from my money bank before bed.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment