Thursday, November 28, 2013

November 28, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:



  • I woke up and hung out with Mommy while Daddy walked the dogs.
  • Daddy and I ate muffins and watched television while waiting for others to wake up.  
  • I watched part of the Macy's Day parade and went to visit Mommy every few minutes to b tell her about the parade and wanting to play in the snow.
  • I had a bowl of cereal with strawberries.
  • After Mommy woke up and Grandma had cooked breakfast, we ate breakfast.  It was my third breakfast.  I ate a biscuit with some jelly and butter and sausage.
  • After breakfast, I went out back and built a snowman.  Mommy called it a snow penguin.  It had a carrot nose and chocolate eyes and Twizzler arms.  There wasn't much snow, but we found enough to use to make a small snow penguin.  I loved it even though Mommy said snowmen were only friends for short amounts of time since they melt.  When Mommy asked me what I wanted to name our snowman penguin, I decided to name it Alyson.
  • I spent most of the day playing with Littles and visiting with the family.
  • I ate a super big dinner and even got to eat three different desserts. 







No comments:

Post a Comment