Tuesday, November 26, 2013

November 26, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • I woke up hoping for snow, but was quite disappointed.  There wasn't anything outside like I had hoped and Mommy and Daddy had to go to work so I had to get up and ready to go to Ms. Cheri's.  
  • I got to wear my Hot Chocolate shirt and Daddy even made me my own cup of hot chocolate to take with me to Ms. Cheri's house.  It was so yummy and I felt like such a big girl.  
  • Keegan and I played all day and had so much fun.
  • When Mommy picked me up, I was jumping up and down grinning from ear to ear.  I was so excited to tell her that I had pottied in the big girl potty, twice!!!  I had not had a dirty diaper all day!  Mommy was so excited!  She told me if I went all day until bedtime without pottying in my diaper that I would get a big prize.  When I asked her what she would get me, she asked me what I would want.  I said, "a doll or a drum."
  • Daddy and I went to Lowes and I pulled around the cart.  My favorite things to look at were the Christmas decorations.  I especially liked the one that was a house and "Snowda" was playing peek-a-boo out the window of the house.  I loved it!  Daddy bought me a hat, it is like a "Snowda" hat but has reindeer antlers on it.  I look super cute in it.   
  • After dinner at home and a little cuddle time on the couch with Mommy and Daddy watching the beginning of Despicable Me, it was time to go to trivia for a bit.  Everyone loves seeing me deliver our team's answers, especially when I'm wearing my new cute hat.  The people running the game even took my picture since I was so cute. My buddy Andrew brought me oranges once again even though he wasn't our waiter.  He must really like me!  Before we left b-dubs, I decided to put Daddy's jacket on all by myself.









No comments:

Post a Comment