Sunday, November 24, 2013

November 24, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • I slept until about 7:30 then Mommy let me cuddle in bed between her and Daddy.  Since I had my puppy and blankie with me, I was able to fall back asleep until Daddy decided to get up about 45 minutes later.
  • I ate breakfast with Daddy and took a bath and started getting ready for church.  Mommy and Daddy did the same.  
  • At church, I had fun playing in the nursery and there were even more little ones at church today so it was more fun.
  • After church, we all ate downstairs.  There was food everywhere.  Everyone brought different foods so I got to try a lot of different things.  My favorite things were Mommy and Daddy's mac-n-cheese that they had fixed and Ms. Kelly's banana pudding cake.  I even got to drink Kool-aid too!
  • Once we got home, I fell asleep for my nap  quickly.  Before falling asleep, I had Mommy come upstairs to give Dolly a hug and kiss.  Mommy told me that Dolly needed an "ugga mugga" since I had given those to my other dolls last night at bed time, but I reminded her that, "Dolly doesn't have a nose, so I can't give her an 'ugga mugga'."  I also told her that Dolly needed a drink.  I tipped the cup up for Dolly to have a drink and spilled a little in my bed. 
  • Once I woke from my nap, Daddy and I colored in my coloring book.  I also played with Littles.  She likes when I throw her toy for her to fetch.
  • Mommy left for a bit, so I played with Daddy for a while.  We ate snacks (a few times), matched up socks, covered a few windows to keep the heat in the house, and watched a little television.  
  • Mommy got home just in time for bedtime.  We read a few books, then climbed in bed.  After a few whines for a drink, for a hug and kiss, for someone to cover up my legs with the blanket, I was finally ready to fall asleep.  
  • I'm glad tomorrow is Monday since I'll get to see my friend, Keegan.  Mommy said something about a short week, whatever that means.

No comments:

Post a Comment