Wednesday, November 20, 2013

November 20, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • Due to getting in bed late last night since I had to stay up and visit with Mr. Dave and getting up earlier than usual due to Mommy's early meeting at work, I was super exhausted this morning.  I was extra whiny and I did not want to get out of bed, then off the couch to leave.
  • Daddy dressed me in a cute jean jumper dress with tights.  I looked super cute, but this may be the last wear for that dress since it's getting a little short (Mommy says it would never pass dress code at the big kid's school).  
  • At Ms. Cheri's I told her I was tired and was already sitting on the pillows before Mommy left for her meeting.
  • When Mommy picked me up, I was so excited to tell her that I had pooped in the big girl potty.  Ms. Cheri and Payton were excited too!  Mommy was thrilled!  Ms. Cheri told Mommy she thought I was shocked when it happened.  Daddy was very excited when I got home and told him too.  Mommy gave me a treat and told me I need to keep it up.
  • After Mommy changed clothes, we went to Chick-fil-A and I was shocked at how many people I knew that were there...  my buddy Carol, Rachel, Brittny, and so many of the teachers at Mommy's school and even some of their kids and Mommy's students too.  Mommy called it a Spirit Night and lots of the people there were wearing Wounded Warrior t-shirts.  Mommy said that is the school's service outreach and this was a fundraiser for it, whatever that means.  I had fun talking and playing and eating.  I was even a bum, asking Carol for a bite of her sandwich and another male teacher that I didn't know for a bite of his salad, this of course was after I had eaten my dinner.  
  • Daddy and I went to church while Mommy went out for a bit with her friends.  I played with Rebekah while Daddy and Major worked at the church.  
  • When I got home, I ate cereal and gummy fruit before bed.  
  • While Mommy was getting ready to tuck me in after reading our book, I was being a little awnry, but then looked at Mommy and gave her an Eskimo kiss and said "Ugga Mugga" which is something that Daniel Tiger's parents say to him on the show.  Mommy immediately forgot about how silly I was being and got a big grin on her face.  


No comments:

Post a Comment