Tuesday, November 19, 2013

November 19, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • Like I'm not tired enough in the mornings, Daddy woke me up a few minutes earlier than normal.
  • I took my breakfast in my bag so I could eat it at Ms. Cheri's house.
  • Mommy drove to her school and I even got to go inside for a few minutes.  Mommy had a meeting, so Carol let me play with her then she took me to Ms. Cheri's while Mommy was in her meeting.  Carol even gave me a balloon.  We actually had one for me and one for Payton, but the blue balloon escaped from the car when she was strapping me into my seat.
  • Ms. Cheri was very surprised to see Carol dropping me off.
  • When Mommy picked me up, we went to meet Daddy at Pizza Montese for a quick dinner before heading home.  I love eating their pasta and pizza and desserts.
  • Once at home, I played for about an hour before we went to trivia at Buffalo Wild Wings.  We had several friends there and I had a great time.
  • During trivia, Mommy had me put my coat on and we walked out to the far side of the parking lot and looked at her phone.  She showed me a video of a rocket sitting on a launch pad.  We counted down and there was a big ball of fire on her phone then she pointed to the sky.  We looked between the trees and saw it light up and streak across the sky.  Mommy explained that it was a rocket and that it was on its way to space.  I told Mommy that I wanted to ride on a rocket to space.  She told me that when I was old enough I could do anything I wanted to do. 
  • Once back inside b-dubs, my buddy Andre brought me a bowl of oranges again.  This is three weeks in a row he had taken care of me.  I sucked on a few pieces and drank the juice, then decided to just squeeze them into Mommy's water to make my own juice.  It was delicious!  After finishing trivia, we headed home and had company, Mr. Dave stopped by.  
  • It was a late night to bed and we will have an early morning again due to Mommy's meeting.  Hopefully I have a restful night!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment