Saturday, November 23, 2013

November 23, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • I slept until close to 7:30 this morning then spent some time with Daddy downstairs.  I ate my first breakfast was waffles, then had a second breakfast with Mommy and Daddy once Mommy woke up.  Daddy cooked us eggs, bacon, and biscuits.  It was delicious!
  • I spent the morning watching a little television and playing hide-and-go-seek.  It was fun!
  • I played with Littles and Indy, hugged on Gemma and Cameron, and rode my rocking horse.
  • After lunch, I took a nap then woke up, got dressed, and went to Mommy's school to help her give a tour.  My favorite part of Mommy's school is the water fountains.  I feel like such a big girl when I get to drink out of one.  I acted like I knew where everything was and was a great tour guide.
  • After we got back home, Daddy was back from the football game, so I had to tell him all about peeing in the big girl potty earlier in the day.  He was proud of me.
  • Mommy cooked dinner and it was yummy.  Daddy ended up helping me eat it.  I couldn't wait to have snacks after dinner.  Daddy even gave me a pudding cup since I ate enough dinner.
  • I spent the evening playing on Mommy's computer, drawing shapes on Paint (I'm quite good at it without help now).  I also played with balloons, hitting them to Mommy and Daddy and passing them up and down my red tunnel.  I also had Mommy shoot baskets into the tunnel with the balloon.  I got super silly in playing with my tunnel, especially when Indy started trying to get me through the tunnel.  
  • It was a nice, relaxing day and I'm looking forward to tomorrow, especially since it's Sunday, church day.




No comments:

Post a Comment