Wednesday, September 10, 2014

September 10, 2014


Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:
  • "Mommy, I was a good girl at school today.  Mommy I got a smiley!"
  • Me- "When I get bigger, can I have a baby?"  Mommy- "What do you mean bigger?"  Me- "Someone I can be a big sister to and help take care of"   Mommy- "What would you name this baby?"  Me- "WHISKERS!"  Mommy- "Are we talking about a cat or a baby?"  Me- A baby!  Mommy- "Does whiskers make sense for a baby's name?"  Me- "NO!  That would be silly!"

I did:
  • I wore a beautiful dress that Mommy bought me while we were at Grandma and Grandpa's house.  I felt like a princess like Elsa or Anna!  We only had a minor meltdown at home when I couldn't find my white sandals and Daddy told me I would have to wear shoes that wouldn't look so nice with my dress.
  • I had a great day at school and even got a smiley face on the board.  Mommy and Daddy were super proud of me.
  • Daddy picked me up and then Mommy picked me up at the house and took me shopping for my dance clothes then to dance class for my first Tiny Tots ballet class.  I've moved up a class from the one I took last year so I now have to wear pink instead of purple.
  • After class, I changed back into my dress to go to Chick-fil-A.  We ate and I got to play in the new play area.  It was a little different but still very fun and there were other kids to play with me.
  • After dinner, we came home and go into comfy clothes and watched a little bit of Shrek the Musical.  I did use masking tape to make a gate in the doorway for Mommy to go under.  I made her go under it many times until it was time for bed and I took it down.
  • At bedtime, we read two books then it was lights out.










No comments:

Post a Comment