Saturday, September 6, 2014

September 6, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:
  • "I know what game we can play after nap.  Ron-O Madagascar Love.  Kinda like hide and go seek but you count shapes.  It's only for two so Daddy can't play."
  • "Ugga-mugga Mommy bug."
  • "Stronger than one, stronger than ten, stronger than a hundred men." (singing... song from Frozen).

I did:
  • Woke up after Daddy this morning.  It was so nice to sleep in a little bit.
  • After breakfast and play time while Daddy cleaned a little, Mommy finally woke up.
  • We went to her school to watch the volleyball games.  I had fun, but it was very loud in the gym when everyone cheered, so it bothered me a little.
  • I was a super helper and even offered to do some cleaning with a wet paper towel.  I also helped put away the scorer table and ran all around the school.
  • At home, Mommy and I cuddled and took a nap which was great!  We slept quite a while.
  • Once Daddy got home, we cleaned a little then went to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the first half of the WVU football game.  While there I played with the new game machines, played the claw machine, ate my regular meal, and colored my "Buffalo Princess" crown (inside and out).  It was very loud there, so Daddy even got me my "microphones" (ear protection) to wear for a while.  It was nice visiting with Ms. Jessica who joined us to watch the game.
  • We stopped by the theater on the way home to check on the set progress, then drove home.
  • At home, we continued watching the game and took medicine then got ready for bed.  It was a busy day.














No comments:

Post a Comment