Wednesday, September 17, 2014

September 17, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:
  • "It's a mermaid riding a bike!" (when first glancing at my shirt this morning... upon further review, I realized it was just a girl with blue pants on her legs).
  • "I wish I could get in here." (putting my feet into the pocket of my new unicorn Stuffie).


I did:
  • I woke Mommy up this morning yelling for her or Daddy.  I needed to potty then was confused that it was time to get up... I had hoped to go to Mommy's bed to cuddle with her.
  • I wore a cute yellow shirt with a girl riding a bike.  I also wore my cupcake socks which are super cute!
  • At school, I was a super big girl today.  We ate lunch in our classroom today instead of upstairs, but I'm not sure why.  I told Mommy we had pretzels and carrots with ranch for lunch... she's sure I had more than that, but who knows.
  • Daddy picked me up from school and brought me home to quickly get ready for dance class. 
  • As I was putting on my ballet slippers, Grandma and Grandpa arrived.  I was so excited to see them.  Grandma even got to go with me to dance class!
  • After class we met Carol for dinner at Peking.  I had my first Shirley Temple drink and it was DELICIOUS!  I also had lo mein noodles, some of Mommy's rice and chicken, ice cream, and a fortune cookie.  The only thing I did not like was the spicy mustard... I tried it then couldn't get the taste out of my mouth... YUCK!
  • After dinner, Carol stopped by the house and I tried on my new Elsa dress that Grandma made for me.  Mommy took pictures, but doesn't want to spoil the surprise for my birthday party, so she isn't going to post the pictures today. 
  • I also got to open my birthday present from Carol... It was the big and baby unicorn Stuffies!  I loved them!  She even hid candy in each of the pockets so it was like an egg hunt looking for it all.  At bedtime, Mommy and I read the book that goes along with the big Stuffie which the company has named "Prancine."  I prefer to call it "Unicorn Pockets."













No comments:

Post a Comment