Tuesday, September 16, 2014

September 16, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:
  • Alyson:  "I will call it Unicorn Tail."  (referring to the pony I decorated on the game at Buffalo Wild Wings)
  • Mommy (to Daddy):  "She said she was going to call the unicorn Unicorn Tail."
  • Alyson:  "Not Unicorn, Unicorn, just one unicorn then tail."


I did:
  • Daddy let me sleep in a bit longer than normal this morning.
  • I wore a beautiful princess dress to school.  Daddy even braided my hair and did a great job!  I was a super big girl.
  • When Daddy picked me up, he found out I had been a good girl.  We called Mommy to tell her the good news since she was still at work.
  • We celebrated with a Sheetz slushie.
  • Daddy and I went to Buffalo Wild Wings for trivia.  I was surprised when Mommy showed up at the end after she got finished at work. 
  • Everyone there loves watching me carry the answers and the guy with the microphone always talks to me over the microphone.
  • I played with the game systems that are at the table and dressed up a pony into a beautiful unicorn that I named.
  • I tried the claw machine but didn't win anything. 
  • Once we got home, I got to open a card from Mawmaw and Pawpaw Marcum...  I was so excited since it had a cat on it and it had a "bill" in it.   Thanks Mawmaw and Pawpaw!
  • I'm so excited that Grandma and Grandpa are coming to see me tomorrow.  It's going to be a busy few days!










No comments:

Post a Comment