Thursday, September 18, 2014

September 18, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:
  • Mike at the Be-Hive:  "Old MacDonald had a farm, E - I - E - I - O... and on that farm he had a...." 
  • Me:   "BUTTERFLY!" (we continued to sing the song about the butterfly making the "flutter" sound)
  • "I didn't know Olive would be here!  I'm so excited!"  (running to hug Olive like I hadn't just seen her at school 30 minutes before)


I did:
  • I woke up, got dressed, and ate my breakfast after doing a breathing treatment.  I woke up coughing a little, so Mommy and Daddy thought it would be a good idea. 
  • I wore my Hello Kitty dress, leggings, and my sparkly pink sneakers.  I looked super cute!
  • At school, we had a great time playing and drawing pictures.  I did cough some, so had to have more medicine while there.
  • Mommy picked me up and saw that I had a picture of my family on the wall that I had drawn.  She had to stop and take a picture.  I was jealous of how well Olive drew pictures of her family, but Mommy loved my drawing of all of us and even a couple of our animals too. 
  • I also got a smiley at school which made Mommy and Daddy very proud!  (Grandma too)
  • We stopped at the house to get Grandma then went to the Be-Hive to see SpongeBob.  Gabriel and Olive were there too.  We got to dance with and pose for pictures with SpongeBob and play with the musical instruments and games.  I was especially excited about Connect Four (when the pieces all fell down).  We had a great time!
  • We ate soup and sandwiches for dinner at home then Mommy and Daddy went on a date while I cuddled with Grandma and Grandpa.
  • I can't wait for my birthday tomorrow.  I am already so excited!!!





 
 









No comments:

Post a Comment