Tuesday, September 30, 2014

September 30, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:

  • Mommy:  "What shape is that?" (looking at my new Mickey Mouse book)
  • Me:  "A diamond!"
  • Mommy:  "If you turn it this way (turning the book), what shape is it?"
  • Me:  "A square!"
  • Mommy:  "Sometimes we call a square or diamond a rhombus..."
  • Me:  "I already knew that Mommy.  It's a rhombus!"


I did:

  • I argued a bit with Daddy and Mommy about my outfit today.   I wanted to wear a dress and not pants.  I also didn't want a shirt under my jumper dress, but since Daddy couldn't find my little sweater to wear over it, I had to wear a shirt under it.  I wasn't happy, but tolerated it.
  • I was a great girl at school, getting a smiley.  I was so proud to show Mommy when she picked me up.  I couldn't understand why Mommy was leaving a bag in the classroom (it had donations of tissues and Lysol wipes) but I kept asking her why she was leaving it there.
  • In the car, I found a cool new Mickey Mouse book with talking pen in my car seat.  Mommy had bought it for me for being such a big girl. 
  • Once we got home, I got to play with my new book and surprised Mommy with all of the answers I got right about shapes, beginning letters of words, colors, and even rhyming words.  Mommy and Daddy both thought I was super intelligent.
  • After a quick dinner at home (which I helped Mommy with), we went to Buffalo Wild Wings for trivia.  It was fun!  Even Ms. Brittny, Jillian, and Jessica were there for me to talk to and play with.  I picked out matching crowns for Jillian and me and I taught her how to play with the new gaming tablet.  I practiced writing my name on the answer sheets before turning them into Mr. Harry.  He played "Let it Go" just for me, so I sang along and danced a little.
  • After Brittny and Jillian left, I stole a chip off of their plate...  Mommy was disappointed, but Daddy understood.
  • The claw machine was broken, so I decided to try the golf game with Daddy.  I celebrated when the ball made it in the hole.  I was so proud of myself!








No comments:

Post a Comment