Saturday, September 13, 2014

September 13, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:
  • "Hi.  I'm Alyson."  (walking up to a little girl in Target).  She responded by telling me her name then saying "I love you."  I didn't know how to respond.
  • "Can I sit next to you?" (to a little girl outside of Sweet Frog...  her Mommy got up out of the seat next to the girl so there would be a chair for me next to her).

I did:
  • I woke up before 7:30 and after a brief cuddle in bed with Mommy and Daddy, I was ready to get up and start my day.
  • Daddy did some cleaning while I ate my breakfast and watched a couple of cartoons. 
  • After Mommy woke up, she and I got dressed and ready to go shopping and to eat lunch.
  • We had a yummy lunch at Habanero then went to a few stores to find decorations for my Frozen birthday party.  Mommy told me my birthday is in 6 days and my party is in 7 days.  I can't wait!
  • After some shopping, we went back home for a nap then we cooked dinner (I put on my apron to help) and then we did a little more shopping.
  • We ended the evening with a quick treat at Sweet Frog.  I made friends with a 2 year old girl named Aubrey.  We chatted while we ate our desserts. 
  • Back at home, it was time to unwind, take medicine, and head to bed. 













No comments:

Post a Comment