Tuesday, September 2, 2014

September 2, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:
  • "It's okay Mommy, I have my rain jacket to keep me dry" (when it started pouring down the rain before getting home this afternoon).

I did:
  • I woke up and ate waffles for breakfast. Daddy kept rushing me to eat since I had to do more medicine this morning due to my cough.
  • I wore my pink monkey shirt to school.
  • Today was great seeing my friends and being a good girl all day.  The teachers even wrote "Great day!" with a smiley face in my book.  Mommy was super proud of me.
  • Mommy was tired and not feeling too great, so we spent the evening laying on the couch watching movies.  It was nice.  We both needed it.
  • Daddy did cook us a great meal before going to his rehearsal.  I wasn't sure about it since we haven't had it often, but the peppers were yummy.
  • Before Daddy came home, Mommy had to get some things out of the car so I stepped on the porch with her.  I saw the moon and decided to get my telescope to look at it.  Mommy and I took turns trying to see it with my telescope, but it kept playing peekaboo with us, hiding behind the clouds.  How silly!





No comments:

Post a Comment