Friday, September 5, 2014

September 5, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:
  • "I promise to be better tomorrow...  I'll go straight to time out when I get home" (after having a frowny face and not very nice note in my book today at school).
  • "The God of angel armies is always by my side... the one that reigns forever, He is a friend of mine.  The God of angel armies is always by my side." (singing while using the restroom at the Martinsburg football game)

I did:
  • As soon as Daddy woke me up and told me it was Friday, I wanted to get donuts, even though I was still nearly asleep.
  • He got me dressed and ready real quick, Mommy put my hair in a pony tail and we left for school, stopping at Dunkin Donuts on the way.
  • I wasn't as big of a girl today at school which led to some punishment at home.  Mommy had even planned to take me to get a celebratory slushie after school since I had been good all week, but after getting in trouble today, I didn't get to get one.
  • After my time out at home and having a talk with Mommy and Daddy about my behavior, we got ready and went to the tailgate party for Martinsburg's football game.  We ate, played cornhole (I even got to throw some too), and then watched part of the game.
  • Mommy and I got tired, so we left before halftime.
  • After watching a little bit of a movie and taking my medicine, Mommy and Daddy all of a sudden changed into Cardinal clothes and started getting me ready to leave.  I was a little confused.  We ended up getting in the car to go to Mommy's school since her football team won their first game against a West Virginia school.  We had a welcome home party for the team... everyone honked their horns and turned on their headlights and Daddy even played music.  It was so much fun!  I even made a new friend who played with me. 
  • It was an exhausting day and I even fell asleep on the way home.


 
 
 
 
 











 
    Thanks to Ginger Wolford for the last three pictures on the blog.  I'm very grateful since my phone wasn't able to take any pictures this evening. 


No comments:

Post a Comment