Saturday, September 27, 2014

September 27, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:
  • "Buy me that." At the Ranson Yard Sale.
  • "Daddy's gonna be jealous." While at the Ranson Yard Sale.


I did:

  • I woke up real early this morning screaming for mommy and daddy. I had to go potty. Daddy  helped to the bathroom and then we both went back to our separate beds for a little longer. I got back up around 7:00 to go sleep with mommy and daddy in their bed.
  • When daddy and I got back up, I had 12 waffles for breakfast! I was real hungry. Then mommy and I went to a big yard sale in Ranson. Mommy bought me a whole bunch of new outfits. Then we went to Panera Bread for lunch.
  • Daddy was home when I woke up from my nap. He took me to Petsmart where I got to see a lot of animals. Daddy also bought a big cat toy. Then we went to Michael's and I had my face painted like Hello Kitty.
  • When we got home, daddy and I sat around and watched television. We even cuddled a little bit.







No comments:

Post a Comment