Tuesday, September 23, 2014

September 23, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:
  • "We're going to trivia! at Buffalo Wild Wings!"  (to Mommy with attitude).
  • "I'm not going to wear jeans...  NOT AT ALL!" (to Mommy with attitude before going to trivia after spilling water on my jeans and being determined to not wear another pair of jeans).


I did:
  • Had a great day at school...  Minimal coughing and a smiley! 
  • I had fun with my friends and even got a new book, SpongeBob since they were cleaning out some old books and toys.
  • Cuddled with Mommy on the couch watching the rest of my Barbie movie from last night.  Mommy took a short nap until it was time for trivia.
  • Though a little whiny, I distracted myself with games and running answers during the trivia game tonight.  My friends were there and were excited that I was there.  They even cheered for me when I turned in answers.
  • I tried the claw machine and nearly won something, but had to walk away empty-handed.  I was disappointed.
  • Back at home, it was bedtime after medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment