Tuesday, September 9, 2014

September 9, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:
  • "I think I'm going to get married when I get really tall." (to Mommy while walking out of school... Olive had been talking about having a wedding with a boy in our class as we left the classroom).
  • "I can jump three miles away!  That one was big... I just jumped 10 miles away... like a kangaroo!" (while watching Wild Kratts).

I did:
  • Daddy put my hair in a ponytail again today (two days in a row).
  • I had fun at school, but got a frowny face.  I wasn't listening to directions or following them.  Mommy was disappointed. 
  • She had planned to take me to get my dance clothes for tomorrow's class, but since I wasn't a good girl, we didn't go.  She also had planned to take me to Chick-fil-A for a few minutes since someone from her school was there making balloon animals, but I wasn't allowed to do that either.  :(
  • After dinner at home, we drove to Shepherd to play games with some of the APO people.  I was confused as to why the college kids had been using sidewalk chalk (to advertise APO).
  • I got to sign my name on a few people's human bingo cards then practiced writing my name, even very silly once (the "O" was a circle around the other letters and I drew a heart on top), while Mommy and Daddy played a card game with the college kids.
  • Once at home, Mommy and I got comfy and cuddled on the couch.  We were both tired and Mommy still is fighting her cold and needed rest.
  • I was a super helper and helped Mommy give Littles her medicine.  I'm a great big sister to Littles. 
  • I miss Daddy while he is at rehearsal, but the good news is, he's almost done!









No comments:

Post a Comment