Sunday, September 21, 2014

September 21, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:
  • "Because I'm happy..." (singing when Mommy put me to bed)
  • "I'm going to stay awake until I fall asleep" (as Mommy walked out of the room after putting me to bed).


I did:

  • Woke up and got ready for church.  I started to wear a beautiful red dress with a black bow, but got upset when Daddy told me that the bow went in the back and not the front as I had put it on.  I decided I didn't want to wear that dress and instead changed to a floral dress that I had worn for Easter.
  • I put four pennies in the offering plate at church while they sang Happy Birthday to me.
  • I had fun playing with Tori and other friends during church.
  • We ate leftovers after church then I took a quick nap before going to Ms. Sierra's house while everyone else went to the theater to see Daddy.
  • I had fun riding my bike and going to the playground.  I even got to eat a Dilly Bar from DQ. 
  • After eating chips, cheese, and a quesadilla at Las Trancas, it was time to go home and get a bath and get ready for bed. 
  • I was tired and more whiny than normal, but it was such a busy weekend.
  • Tomorrow I go to see my doctor.  I'm hoping I feel extra brave for my shots tomorrow.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment