Wednesday, September 3, 2014

September 3, 2014


Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:
  • "I not Alyson.  I supposed to be Alyson, but I'm not.  I'm carebear!" Mommy told me that Daddy sometimes calls her carebear and that I could be "little carebear.  I told her, "I'll be sister bear, okay?"
  • "I can say my ABCs really fast....  A, B, C, D, E, F, G, W, X, Y Z, now I know my ABCs, next time won't you sing with me!" (giggling because I intentionally forgot lots of letters and Mommy caught me)
  • "Thank you Geoffrey the giraffe!" (hugging the birthday card and coupon I received in the mamil today from Toys R Us)

I did:
  • I woke up, ate breakfast, did my breathing treatment, and got ready for school.
  • Daddy took me to school again since Mommy had to make a stop on the way to work.
  • I had lots of fun and was a very good girl again at school, but coughed quite a bit.
  • Daddy picked me up and I really wanted to play even though I had been coughing at school, so he took me to the McDonalds with the play area so I could eat and play.  Mommy was working a game, so Daddy and I had a Daddy-daughter date night.
  • Daddy dropped me off at Ms. Sierra's house so he could go to his rehearsal. 
  • We drew with chalk outside.  I even wrote my name.
  • Mommy picked me up in time to come home, take medicine, and have a snack before bed.  I seemed to be feeling much better by bedtime, so Mommy is hoping I'm on the mend.
  • It was a busy day... hopefully tomorrow will be a little more relaxing.






No comments:

Post a Comment