Friday, September 19, 2014

September 19, 2014 - My 4th Birthday!

Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:
  • "Thank you all for my birthday!" (in the car on the way home from Chuck-E-Cheese).


I did:
  • Mommy and Daddy woke me up this morning singing "Happy Birthday" and holding a Frozen balloon.  I was so tired that I could barely talk but was excited to be turning four today.
  • Daddy took me to get Dunkin' Donuts for breakfast since it was a birthday Friday and I picked the prettiest donut, one with pink icing and colorful sprinkles.  It was delicious!
  • At school, my teachers had made a birthday crown for me to wear and my friends wished me a Happy Birthday.
  • After waking up from my nap, I was surprised to see Mommy and Grandma at school.  They brought yellow ducky cupcakes for me to share with my friends in my class.  After cupcakes, they took me home.
  • At home, I found a box that had presents from my cousins Sherry and Billy.  There was some super fun toys in there... my favorite things in there were the Frozen blanket and Frozen duct tape ("to use to fix things that are broken").
  • After Daddy got home, I got to open my birthday presents from Daddy and Mommy.  I was most excited about the toy that lets me sing Frozen songs with a microphone. 
  • Mommy, Daddy, Grandma, and I went to Chuck-E-Cheese for dinner and games.  I played so much and had a great time.  I even got to dance with the big mouse and when he threw the tickets in the air, the other girls with me all gave me their tickets.  It was so super sweet of them.  After playing more games and picking out my prizes, we returned home.
  • At home, I opened Grandma and Grandpa's present to me and it was a princess bike!  I was so excited to ride it and was really starting to get the hang of it by the end.  While riding, Aunt Marsha called for me, so I took my first phone call on the bike like a big girl. 
  • We left the house to go to the football game to cheer on the Cardinals.  I had lots of friends to play with and wore myself out running and playing games with the kids.  It seemed like an exciting football game, especially at the end of the game because everyone was yelling and jumping up and down a lot. 
  • After a little relaxation time at home, it was bedtime.  Mommy told me tomorrow would be a very busy day, so I need my rest.

























 






No comments:

Post a Comment