Monday, September 29, 2014

September 29, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:

  • "I'll share one with Mommy" (after Daddy gave me two Oreo cookies). 
  • "Do you want to play a game for two?" (to Mommy while I played games on Disney Junior on her laptop).


I did:

  • Mondays are rough... I was so tired!
  • I wore a cute striped shirt with a pink flower on it and jeans.  Daddy had to convince me to wear jeans since I only want to wear dresses right now.
  • I was a great girl at school today.  Another smiley made Mommy and Daddy super proud of me.
  • At home, I got to watch the new animated Wizard of Oz that Mommy had gotten out of the red box yesterday.  It was funny!
  • Mommy cooked a delicious dinner of meatloaf muffins, potatoes, and broccoli.  The broccoli was my favorite part, especially after Mommy added a little shredded cheese on top.
  • We spent the evening relaxing and watching a little television and playing a few games on the computer.
  • It was nice to have some time to relax with all three of us at home.




No comments:

Post a Comment