Wednesday, September 24, 2014

September 24, 2014


Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:
  • "Mommy, can you help me put my cupcake down?  I can't since I have a ring on my finger."


I did:
  • I got to wear one of my new shirts.  It was red with a sparkly peace sign on it.
  • Daddy took me to school after I ate a few pieces of a waffle for breakfast.
  • I was a big girl and got a smiley and "only coughed one time" so my medicine must be helping me.
  • I colored a pumpkin (and added glitter) and colored a "storm that is beautiful" on a small scrap of paper from school.
  • Daddy brought me home from school and I had a snack until Mommy got home and got me ready for dance class.
  • I wore my leg warmers today since it was chilly and when Mommy asked me to pick out a jacket, I chose to wear my white sweater instead since "I was beautiful."
  • We stopped to meet someone to pick up a quick pair of snow boots (Mommy said they were quite a deal even if they looked a little boyish) and then we ate a quick dinner out before heading back home.  Once Mommy and I got home, I showed her how I learned to leap at dance.  Mommy was impressed with how graceful I looked.  She tried to do a couple of leaps too, but I kept telling her she wasn't doing it right and showing her over and over again how to do it.
  • We changed into comfy clothes and cuddled on the couch watching one of my favorite movies, Monsters, Inc. until Daddy got home from church.  Daddy is always so jealous that Mommy and I have cuddle time.





No comments:

Post a Comment