Saturday, September 20, 2014

September 20, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:
  • "Everyone!  Look!  Here comes Princess Elsa!" (as I walked toward the area of my party wearing my beautiful princess dress and waving my wand).
  • "I wanna open presents now...  this is my favorite part, hold on!" (running to watch the "Let it Go" part of Frozen in turn delaying the opening of my presents).


I did:

  • I woke up and went straight to Mommy and Daddy's bed to cuddle.  After hanging out a bit,  Daddy and I got up and went downstairs to eat a quick breakfast. 
  • After everyone else got up, Mommy, Grandma, and I went to Martins to get a few last minute things for my party, including my Frozen balloons.  I was so excited about them.
  • After a quick nap at home, I started getting ready for my party.  Grandma and Mommy left to go start decorating. I got to arrive fashionably late.
  • I was so happy to see my friends when I got there.
  • I skated a little first, then ate pizza and a cupcake then got to wear my beautiful Elsa dress to open my presents before skating again and playing with my piñata... I loved all of the candy that was inside!
  • It was such a great party and I loved every minute!  It's also nice that so many of my friends brought donations for the humane society that we can take next week.  That was such a great idea and it gives me an excuse to go see the furry friends that are there!
  • We spent the evening cheering on the Mountaineers at home.  Grandma even taught me a few cheers to help them play harder.  She thinks that screaming at the television really helps them, so I did my best to help too.  During commercial breaks, I entertained with my Frozen singing with my microphone. 


  •  
     












     
     
     

     













    No comments:

    Post a Comment