Monday, September 15, 2014

September 15, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:
  • "I was a good girl today!" (when Mommy picked me up from school).
  • "I have some good news and some bad news" (to Mommy while she was driving me home from school)...  after further questioning, I explained to Mommy, "I was only in time-out twice on the playground, but it's okay because it was outside not during class."


I did:
  • Another sleepy Monday morning. 
  • I wore a cute striped shirt and blue jeans to school with my sneakers and a jacket since it was chilly.
  • I had fun with my friends and even got to spend some time on the playground enjoying the beautiful weather.
  • Mommy was super happy to see "Good day" in my book when she picked me up but was slightly unsure about my later comments about getting in trouble on the playground.
  • Daddy cooked yummy stuffed shells for dinner and crescent rolls... YUM!  I loved it and even asked for more.
  • It was bathtime for me, Littles, and Indy tonight.  I even got to help spray down the puppies at the end of their bath.
  • After a little cuddle time on the couch and my medicine, it was bedtime.
  • Mommy and I read, Are You My Mommy? which is one of our favorite books.





No comments:

Post a Comment