Friday, September 12, 2014

September 12, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:
  • "Mommy, come see my board to see how I did today" (walking Mommy back to my classroom to show her my smiley face on the board).
  • "Daddy, guess what I did at school today...  I got a smiley face!" (on the phone with Daddy on the way home from school).

I did:
  • Daddy woke me up and immediately started getting me ready for school.  I didn't even get to rest on the couch like usual.  He did let me pick out my dress and I chose the pink and purple island dress that Grandma and Grandpa gave me.  We left before Mommy so we could stop and get donuts since it was Friday.  I had the chocolate iced glazed donut with no sprinkles.  It was delicious!
  • At school, we played outside not just once, but two times!  And I was a super big girl and got a smiley!
  • Mommy picked me up then we picked Daddy up and went to Chick-fil-A for a quick dinner and to celebrate me being a good girl... Luckily for me it was free chocolate milkshake day, so I got a special treat too.
  • After stopping by the house to change clothes and pick up a few snacks and my letter practicing cards, Mommy took me to Ms. Sierra's house to spend the evening while she worked the football game and Daddy had opening night for Les Miserables at the theater.  I was surprised to see another little girl there when I arrived, but she didn't stay too long.  I did help entertain her.
  • I went shopping with Ms. Sierra and her family and told them I wanted nearly everything in the toy section.  They thought I was silly.
  • By the time Mommy picked me up, I was sound asleep.  She carried me straight from the car to bed. 
  • I'm so glad tomorrow is Saturday and I can sleep in!

No comments:

Post a Comment