Sunday, September 14, 2014

September 14, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:
  • "I wish I had a real horse for a pet" (to Mommy in the car after seeing a horse in a trailer being pulled by a truck).
  • "I'm beautiful, like an angel" (while wearing my swimming butterfly wings and my butterfly wings on my back walking through the house).
  • "My evening got cut" (after Mommy asked where the evening went and I was reminded that we never made it to the playground to play after dinner like Mommy and I talked about doing).


I did:
  • I slept in until about 8:30 this morning.  I was super tired.
  • After breakfast and getting dressed it was time for church.  I wore a pretty green, white, and pink dress.  I had to wear my jacket though since it was a cool morning. 
  • I played with my friends at church and had lots of fun.
  • After church, we grabbed a quick lunch then Daddy had to hurry to the theater.
  • Mommy and I took a nap, then woke up, got dressed, and went grocery shopping.
  • We spent the evening cleaning the house a bit, catching up on laundry, cooking dinner and dessert (I helped!), and watching a bit of television.
  • It was a nice day spent with Mommy and it was great having Daddy home for the evening. 
  • Back to school tomorrow and time to begin a crazy busy but fun birthday week!



No comments:

Post a Comment