Thursday, September 11, 2014

September 11, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:
  • Me- "I want to go hunting."  Daddy- "Why do you want to go hunting?"  Me- "I want to see the deer, please."
  • "Mommy, I have an idea... we can go home and cuddle without Daddy.  Isn't that a great idea?" (whispering in Mommy's ear at dinner)

I did:
  • I was so excited to see Mommy when she picked me up, but I had a straight face today, not smiley and not frowny...  I told Mommy I hadn't been listening and following directions all of the time.
  • Mommy took me home then had to go back out for a meeting.  I stayed and relaxed with Daddy. 
  • When Mommy got home, we went to go eat.  We went to Logan's since we hadn't been there in a long time.  I like that place since I get to eat lots of peanuts, rolls, butter, and they have great mac-n-cheese. 
  • After dinner, I had to stop and "take a break" on a bench outside before getting in the car, so Mommy was sure to take a few pictures of me.
  • At home, we were all so tired... we watched the movie, Hoodwinked together...  Mommy slept through it all on the couch.
  • After medicine time, it was bedtime.
  • I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday!  We are all exhausted!






No comments:

Post a Comment