Sunday, September 7, 2014

September 7, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:
  • "I want Doc McStuffins panties!" (when Mommy brought me my Doc McStuffins pjs but Sophia the First panties)

I did:
  • We all slept in a little longer than planned, so we were in a little bit of a rush to get to church.
  • I wore a pretty new denim dress with a yellow ribbon belt that I tied all by myself.
  • I played with Ms. Sierra and Tori during church.  We had lots of fun. 
  • After church, I fell down while walking home and skinned up my knees and hurt my hands a bit.  At least I had some cool band-aids.  Mommy even got me even cooler band-aids later in the day when she went shopping.
  • I chose to go to Ryans for lunch.  It was delicious!
  • After a nap, I played a little then went to CVS with Mommy.  The lady there gave me a blue lollipop which I loved, even though it turned my mouth blue. 
  • I helped Mommy with laundry and cooking pumpkin muffins. 
  • We called Grandma and Grandpa to wish them a happy Grandparents Day.  While talking to them, I built a "fort" of pillows and blankets and kept having Mommy take pictures to send to them.  They thought I was silly.
  • After my bath I had a treat of a muffin with icing (more like a cupcake).  It was delicious!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment