Thursday, September 4, 2014

September 4, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:
  • "I want to look at the powerglass again" (after flipping over the glass hourglass at TJMaxx and watching the pink sand fall... it was just like the Wizard of Oz)
  • "I'm healthy now so I can eat and drink what I want."
  • "Mommy, I have a new song to sing:  Peekaboo moon, come out.  Peekaboo moon, come out" (singing)
  • "My pleasure, mama." (after she washed my new Planes movie water bottle so I could use it to drink water before bedtime)

I did:
  • Another early morning.  Yuck!
  • Daddy dropped me off at school.  I didn't need any breathing treatments today at school and only coughed once.  Hopefully that means I'm better.
  • I had a great note from my teachers in my book, "Excellent Day!"
  • Mommy helped me put birthday invitations in my friends' cubbies at school when she picked me up today.
  • When we got home, the little girl who visits next door was there.  We played together with chalk, I shared my scooter, and we played with our pool noodles.  It was so much fun.  I was sad for her to leave and wish she was next door all the time.  She even called me her "best friend."
  • After Mommy got home from her meeting, we went to eat dinner then Daddy had rehearsal, so Mommy and I did a little shopping.  I talked her into buying me a few things... Daddy won't be happy.  But, oh well... that's what Mommy's do.  I also talked her into a mini photo shoot of me in the red circle.  I thought it would be a great place for pictures. 
  • I was a very big girl all day and all week.  Mommy and Daddy are super proud of me!























No comments:

Post a Comment